- TS Inter Hall Tickets 2023
- AP Inter Hall Tickets 2023
- AP Inter Results 2023
- AP 1st Inter Question Papers 2022
- AP 2nd Inter Question Papers 2022
- AP 1st Inter Model Papers 2022
- AP 2nd Inter Model Papers 2022
- AP Inter 1st Year Previous Question Papers
- AP Inter 2nd Year Previous Question Papers
- TS 1st Inter Question Papers 2022
- TS 2nd Inter Question Papers 2022
- TS 1st Inter Model Papers 2022
- TS 2nd Inter Model Papers 2022
- TS Inter 1st Year Results 2022
- Current Affairs
- Online Test
- GK Online Test
- Current Affairs Online Test
- Basic General Knowledge
- Download Free Subject-wise PDF
- GK Important Exam Bits
- GK Questions Answers Pdf
- TS TET Online Mock Test
- TSPSC Group 4 Online Mock Test
- APPSC Group 4 Online Mock Test
- APPSC Group 2 Online Mock Test
- APPSC Group 2 Previous Papers
- Geography Online Test
- Polity Online Test
- History Online Test
- Economy Online Test
- Maths Online Test
- Chemistry Online Test
- Physics Online Test
- Logical Reasoning Online Test
- Telugu Online Test
- Puzzles Online Test
- Aptitude Online Test
- General Knowledge
- APPSC Group-2
AP Inter Model Papers 2023
AP Inter Question Papers 2023
TS Inter Question Papers 2023
TS Inter Model Paper 2023
TruStage Life Insurance
Allianz Travel Insurance
Bank of Baroda Car Loan EMI
10 Types of Insurance
What is Insurance
John Hancock Travel Insurance
John Hancock Life Insurance
TSPSC Group 4 Mock Test
GK Online Test
Current Affairs Online Test
Download Free Subject-wise PDF
GK Questions & Answers PDF
Types of Life Insurance Policy
Different Types of Insurance Policies in India
10 Types of Insurance
There are 10 Types of Insurances; Life Insurance or Personal Insurance, Property Insurance, Marine Insurance, Fire Insurance, Liability Insurance, Health Insurance, Child Education Insurance, Travel insurance, Money Insurance, Fidelity Guarantee Insurance, Group Health Insurance and Guarantee Insurance. Insurance is categorized based on risk, type, and hazards and available more here
What is insurance benefits
The hardest thing about insurance is that you are paying for something you hope you never have to use. Nobody wants something bad to happen to them. However, suffering a loss without insurance can put you in a difficult financial will come. so if you can take insurance policy you will get good benefits
Why insurance is important
- 1.Life Insurance.
- 2.Motor insurance.
- 3.Health insurance.
- 4.Travel insurance.
- 5.Property insurance.
- 6.Mobile insurance.
- 7.Cycle insurance.
- 8.Bite-size insurance.
- 9.General insurance
Types of Life Insurance
There are many Different types of life insurance available to meet all kinds of needs and preferences. Depending on the short or long term needs of the person to be insured, it is important to consider the primary option of selecting temporary or permanent life insurance. For example: marriage, education, health, retirement, debts and loans
What Is Life Insurance Policy?
What Is Life Insurance Policy : A life insurance policy is a contract between an insurer and a policyholder. A life insurance policy guarantees that the insurer will pay a sum of money to named beneficiaries when the insured dies in exchange for the premiums paid by the policyholder during their lifetime. To enforce the contract, the application must accurately disclose the insured's past and current health conditions as well as high-risk activities.
- When the insured dies, the policy owner receives a death benefit under a legally binding contract.
- To keep a life insurance policy in force, the policyholder at least must pay a single premium up front or pay regular premiums over time.
- When the insured dies, the policy's named beneficiaries receive the face value, or death benefit.
- Term life insurance policies expire after a certain number of years. Permanent life insurance policies remain in force until the insured dies, stops paying premiums, or surrenders the policy.
- A life insurance policy is only as good as the financial strength of the company that issues it. State guaranty funds may pay claims if the issuer is unable to.
Benefits of Life Insurance
Many times we ignore the idea of hiring insurance thinking that we do not need it. But a sudden accident or health problems, mishap leads us to realize that life could end at any moment for us without providing hints or clues . What happens then? You are dependents, in addition to being afflicted, face a problems of liabilities such as rents, loans, EMI, children's expenses, etc. The stream of income is interrupted and there is no alternative source. We never imagined such pessimistic scenarios for you. The â€œI don't need to buy life insuranceâ€ mentality must be abandoned, as adversity can strike us at any time and at any age without discrimination. Financial security and protection is what a person craves and life insurance is the perfect answer to that.
Following are the Benefits of having Life Insurance
- 1. Life Risk Cover.
- 2. Death Benefits.
- 3. Return on Investment.
- 4. Tax Benefits.
- 5. Loan Options.
- 6. Life Stage Planning.
- 7. Assured Income Benefits.
- 8. Riders.
Top 5 Benefits of having life insurance
- 1. Income replacement for years of lost salary.
- 2. Paying off your home mortgage.
- 3. Paying off other debts, such as car loans, credit cards, and student loans.
- 4. Providing funds for your kids' college education.
- 5. Helping with other obligations, such as care for aging parents.
Why take life insurance
Why take life insurance: To have a future savings plan in place so that you have a steady source of income after retirement. To ensure that you have extra income if your earnings are reduced due to a serious illness or accident. To account for other financial contingencies and lifestyle requirements
Life Insurance Companies in India
- 1. Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company
- 2. Aegon Life Insurance Company
- 3. Ageas Federal Life Insurance Company
- 4. Aviva Life Insurance Company
- 5. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
- 6. Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company
- 7. Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company
- 8. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company
- 9. Exide Life Insurance Company
- 10. Future Generali India Life Insurance Company
- 11. HDFC Life Insurance Company
- 12. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company
- 13. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
- 14. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company
- 15. Life Insurance Corporation of India Company
- 16. Max Life Insurance Company
- 17. PNB MetLife India Insurance Company
- 18. Pramerica Life Insurance Limited
- 19. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company
- 20. Sahara India Life Insurance
- 21. SBI Life Insurance Company
- 22. Shriram Life Insurance Company
- 23. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company
- 24. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company
- GK Questions Class-1
- GK Questions Class-2
- GK Questions Class-3
- GK Questions Class-4
- GK Questions Class-5
- GK Questions Class-6
- GK Questions Class-7
- GK Questions Class-8
- GK Questions Class-9
- GK Questions Class-10
- MP GK Online Mock Test
- Current Affairs Mar 2023 PDF Download
- Current Affairs Feb 2023 PDF Download
- Current Affairs Jan 2023 PDF Download
- TruStage Life Insurance
- Allianz Travel Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance Policy
- What is insurance
- John Hancock Travel Insurance
- John Hancock Life Insurance