- AP 1st Inter Question Papers 2021
- AP 2nd Inter Question Papers 2021
- AP 1st Inter Model Papers 2021
- AP 2nd Inter Model Papers 2021
- AP Inter 1st Year Previous Question Papers
- AP Inter 2nd Year Previous Question Papers
- TS 1st Inter Question Papers 2021
- TS 2nd Inter Question Papers 2021
- TS 1st Inter Model Papers 2021
- TS 2nd Inter Model Papers 2021
- Current Affairs
- Online Test
- GK Online Test
- Current Affairs Online Test
- Basic General Knowledge
- GK Important Exam Bits
- GK Questions Answers 2021
- APPSC Group 2 Online Mock Test
- APPSC Group 2 Previous Papers
- Puzzles Online Test
- Geography Online Test
- Polity Online Test
- History Online Test
- Maths Online Test
- Logical Reasoning Online Test
- Telugu Online Test
- Aptitude Online Test
- General Knowledge
- APPSC Group-2
Latest Government Jobs Notifications 2021
Latest Govt Jobs 2021
Latest Govt Jobs Vacancies Notification
I have experienced that Latest Govt Jobs 2021 not only provide job security and a good salary but also excellent career growth. A government job also provides social respect and status to you. Normally, you join any government organization at the entry-level which assures a good kick-start of your career.
Government organizations have a different hierarchy of portfolios based on seniority and performance. As you go up in the career ladder in the government organizations, your salary and other perks also increase. You also enjoy more responsibilities and power.
1. Promotion Policy
A Promotion Policy exists to provide adequate career progression to the employees. The Fifth CPC was of the opinion that a promotion scheme that addresses the promotional aspirations of central government employees in general should be established by the government. They recommended the Government's Assured Career Promotion Scheme (ACPS) for general employees.
The Fifth CPC had also recommended the use of a cadre review mechanism to bring uniformity in the career prospects of Group A central services. Detailed guidelines for structure reviews of posts belonging to Groups B, C & D were advised by the Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT) to ensure a timely review of them. Three time-bound promotions for Group A posts after 4, 8 & 13 years of service is envisaged by the ACP scheme recommended by the Fifth CPC
Free Online Test 2020 GK
2. Additional Benefits linked to your promotion
- 1. It will ensure the widest range of suitable candidates for filling any of the SAG or HAG (other than those relating to core governance) level posts in the Centre.
- 2. It will ensure that domain expertise is the major criterion for selection to a post.
- 3. It will facilitate the infusion of younger persons that have excelled in their field and break the nexus between seniority and selection to such posts with a high emphasis on performance.
- 4. It will ensure a level playing field for members of different services/AIS cadres and will afford an equal opportunity to the high performers irrespective of the service to which they happen to belong.
- 5. The scheme will be transparent, equities and assure the applicants
- . Increase in the basic salary.
- . One additional increment in the basic salary.
- . Eligible for vehicle loans, housing loans, and other loans at very less rate of interest.
- . Increase in conveyance i.e. increase in monthly petrol and diesel allowance or chauffeur driven car.
- . Increase in other perks like dearness allowance, house rent allowance, yearly bonus, and many other allowances.
- . Increase in medical benefits.
- . Eligible to travel by flights and stay in luxury hotels (For example, 3 stars and above).
- . Eligible for membership in some of the prestigious clubs.
- . Higher reimbursements for telephone, mobile, and data card bills.
Advantages of Government Jobs
3. Power and responsibilities linked to your promotionAs you are promoted, you will be entrusted with higher power and responsibility.
1. When you join any government agency at the entry-level, you normally do all the work yourself i.e. you are supposed to carry out all the roles and responsibilities of the job yourself. You may not have an assistant for the delegation of your work.
2. After you are promoted to a higher grade, you may be heading some department and the number of staff will be working under you. Your job shifts from doing yourself to getting work from the staff reporting to you. Your job gets managerial. You delegate the work to your staff and ensure that you get the best results from them. You are responsible for the department's performance.
3. Your next promotion will behead the city or region wherein you will be controlling a particular business or the departments in that particular city or region. All the heads of divisions will be reporting to you. You need to get all the departmental heads to do work. Your job will be strategic, and you're responsible for the company or department's success in that specific city or area.
4. You will next be promoted to all India or state head for a particular business or section of the government organization wherein you will be responsible for all India or state performance of that specific project or segment.
5. Eventually, you will be elevated to the role of Chief Executive Officer ( CEO) or Managing Director (MD) of government organizations where you will be head of all India or State that government organization. You will be responsible for the Government's overall performance.
Hence, you can see how your roles, responsibilities, and power are increasing as you are growing up in the career ladder in government jobs. After handling such challenging roles you will get immense pleasure and satisfaction.
Your morale will always be high as your career growth and promotions are taken care of in government jobs. Along with the higher roles, responsibilities, and power, you get higher financial rewards in terms of an increase in salary and perks as well.
Therefore, I advise which you pick government jobs for better career growth and challenging work. Keep searching good dailies or Get freeonlinetest9 for the latest information on government jobs. Wishing you a fantastic career in government jobs
Latest Govt Jobs 2021: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans.1- Follow the Government Jobs page (http://www.freeonlinetest9.com/online-test/latest-govt-jobs-government-jobs.aspx) of freeonlinetest9 website to get daily government job updates.
Ans.2- You will get all types of government jobs from 10th pass to Graduate, Post Graduate. It covers all central govt jobs as well as state govt jobs.
Ans.3- You can get the Latest Government Job Details from the above article.
Ans.4- The candidates can know what are the future events held by the different recruiting bodies. It helps to prepare accordingly.
- latest govt jobs notifications
- upcoming govt jobs 2020-21
- upcoming govt jobs 2021
- central government jobs for graduates
- government jobs 2021
- free job alert
- 10th pass govt job
- government jobs 2021 for 12th pass
- latest govt jobs notifications
- upcoming govt jobs 2020
- central government jobs for graduates
- latest govt jobs 2021
- latest govt jobs in railway