- Current Affairs
- Online Test
- General Knowledge
- Government Jobs 2021
AMMA Vodi Free Laptop Scheme 2021 - Eligibility, Apply Online Registration
Amma Vodi Status Check 2021
Amma Vodi List 2021
Students can use the laptop under the Amma Odi Scheme or the money can be given to parents or they can choose whether or not they want a laptop. It has been announced that from next year we will be implementing this. The AP Government is providing Rs 25000-Rs 27000 worth of laptops at Rs 18,500.
- Who is Eligible to Get Amma Vodi Free Laptops?
From 9th to 12th Class Students can Choose the Option Free Laptop instead of 15000 Rs.
- From Which Year Amma Vodi Free Laptops will be Distributed?
From 2022 Onwards, Free Laptop Option can be chosen.
- What are the Amma Vodi Free Laptop Specifications?
4 GM RAM, 500GB Hard Disk, Intel Core Processor, Windows 10 Operating System & Windows 365 Student Version
- What is cost of Laptop?
18500 rs quoted as of now
Amma Vodi List 2021: Final Eligibility List, Check Online Payment Status YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh's Chief Minister, recently launched an education support scheme of Amma Vodi List 2021. In order to promote the percentage of education in the state and empower the development of the state, the system was implemented by the AP state government. The scheme will start on 9 January 2021, as per the announcement.
Amma Vodi Scheme Latest PpdatesAmma Vodi Status | Search Amma Vodi 2021 Beneficiary List | AP Amma Vodi List Download | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Amma Vodi List Phase 2 | Jaganna Amma Vodi Eligibility List Download
Education Minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh has announced that the list of Amma Vodi beneficiaries has been published online and that a comprehensive list will be announced on 26 December 2020 and the final list will be announced on 30 December 2020. From 64533 state schools, there are around 7274674 students from class 1st to 10th, and there are around 10.94 lakh intermediate students. By 9 January 2021, the benefit amount will be transferred to the beneficiary's bank account.
The parents are asked to spare Rs 1000 from the benefit amount in the school for sanitization maintenance. The government shall take all necessary steps in order to provide benefits to all eligible beneficiaries. The scheme is being transparently implemented. The amount of the benefit is directly transferred by the Chief Minister to the beneficiary's account.
Latest News Update: Amma Vodi List 2021: Final Eligibility List & Check Online Payment Status
- Minister of Education Dr. Audimulapu Suresh, Minister of Energy, Environment, Forests, Science and Technology, Balineni Srinivasa Reddy, released online the list of beneficiaries under the Amma Vodi scheme at the Spandana Meeting Hall in the Ongole Collectorate on Monday.
- Amma Vodi Scheme: For women with school-going children, Jagan Reddy announces ~ 15,000 a year.
- The Andhra Pradesh government issued an order to approximately 43 lakh mothers or guardians sanctioning financial assistance.
Amma Vodi Budget 2020-2021
On Tuesday, 16 June 2020, Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy of the State of Andhra Pradesh presented the budget for the upcoming fiscal year at the Velagapudi State Assembly. In this budget, out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector. In the 2020-2021 budget, the parliament sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector, which will be increased in the 2020-2021 budget. Out of this amount, the Amma Vodi scheme 2020-2021 sanctioned Rs. 6,000 crores.
Amma Vodi List 2021: Final Eligibility List, Check Online Payment Status
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, launched the Amma Vodi scheme 2021, and many incentives were given to students of the Government School in Andhra Pradesh through the implementation of the scheme. Under this article, we will share with you today all the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme 2021, such as the Phase I final beneficiary list declared by the authorities concerned on 27 December 2019. We have provided a step-by-step guide in this article, through which you can check your name on the beneficiary list.
The Amma Vodi scheme will be offered exclusively to students pursuing their education in government and private schools in AP and to intermediate students in government and private colleges. The system was exclusively implemented to empower education in the state. The user belongs to the lower-income category that will benefit from this scheme. To support a student's education, the Amma Vodi scheme 2021 offers an annual amount of Rs 15,000.
Amma Vodi List Check Online 2021 @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
AP State Government received lakhs of applications studying in various AP Government/Private Schools as soon as the Amma Vodi scheme was announced. Lakhs of students who are under the poverty line below have applied for the amma vodi scheme. The Amma Vodi scheme will offer benefits for students in the SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Minority category
Amma Vodi Scheme Qualifications:
- Magani per family should not exceed 3 acres .. or more than 10 acres of fallow land .. or more than 10 acres in total.
- Family income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.10,000 per month and Rs.12,000 per month in urban areas..
- More than 300 units a month should not be consumed by the electricity bill. Or, for the past six months, the new bill should not have consumed 1800 units
- Amma Vodi does not apply if in the name of someone in the family there is a four-wheeler. Tractors, taxis, and vehicles are exempted from this provision, however.
- 1000 sq. Ft. In municipalities .. Not applicable if houses have more than 1200 sq. Ft. In villages.
- Those who've paid income tax previously are ineligible.
Payment of the Benefit
- An amount of Rs.15000/- per year will be sent to all beneficiary mothers/guardians the department concerned whose names will be on the list.
- The beneficiaries will only receive funds in the online mode under this scheme.
- Financial assistance will be transferred directly to the beneficiary's registered and verified account.
- The fund will be transferred to the beneficiary's account every year in the month of January until the child completes the intermediate account. If a child discontinues his / her education, they will not be provided assistance.
- No assistance will be provided after the completion of intermediate/ class XII.
Documents For Amma Vodi 2021
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The benefits of the AP Amma Vodi scheme are many, first and foremost the benefit of the scheme is the stipend that the school-going children will receive.
- The incentive helps poor families to attend school and helps them cover some of their expenses. It will prove a great way for families to be encouraged to send their children to school.
- As we all know that the percentage of school-going children in rural areas is very poor, this initiative will help to greatly increase the percentage.
Details Of The AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Eligibility Of Amma Vodi SchemeThe following eligibility criteria have finalized for the scheme:-
- The scheme is eligible for children studying in Andhra Pradesh State government schools only.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application process should consider while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
- First, the application form for the given scheme must be downloaded.
- Fill it in carefully after downloading the application form.
- Please attach all the documents mentioned above.
- Submit it to the relevant office or any office of the government.
- Ph : 97056 55349, 97054 54869
- Email : apcse.@ap.gov.in
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456
Procedure to Apply Online Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form 2021
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status online
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List
A list of beneficiary of the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be display on the scheme's official website. To download the scheme, you just have to follow these simple steps:-
How to check the AP Jagananna Amma Vodi List and Payment Status 2020-21
Amma Vodi List 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans.1- The scheme was launched on 10 June, 2019.
Ans.2- CM Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurated the scheme
Ans.3- Poor / BPL Families
Ans.4- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh, Child/ Children must be studying in Govt. School, Institutions, Govt. Aided Schools
Ans.5- Amma Vodi payment status will be Available at jagananna amma vodi official website.
Ans.6- The official website of Jagananna Amma vodi Scheme is "jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in"
Ans.7- To check the final list of Amma Vodi 2020, visit the official website of the exam and click the link that reads - 'Click Here For Search Child Details For AMMAVODI SCHEME' and submit your aadhar number in the field provided.